She blew on a dandelion, and changed her world
The seeds danced on the breeze, bearers of wish and a prayer
Given freedom with her breath, they searched
Their idle time was over
This was written for the Trifecta Challenge of the week :)
1: lacking worth or basis : vain
2: not occupied or employed: as
a : having no employment : inactive
b : not turned to normal or appropriate use
c : not scheduled to compete
3: a : shiftless, lazy
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.