When the path is unclear, we can return to the breath
The font of life from beginning to end, it is always there
Like the beat of the heart, it sustains...and guides
This was written for the Trifecta Challenge of the week :)
This week's word is:
1: a trodden way
2: a track specially constructed for a particular use
3a : course, route
b : a way of life, conduct, or thought
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.